When you ingest a package into GOKb using OpenRefine, the system will automatically detect possible errors or problems and create a review task for each one. After you've ingested a package, you should review all the review tasks that were generated as a result of the ingest. Note that addressing all review tasks related to a project may need to be done over several days or even longer depending on the quality of your data.
Step 1: Locate your review tasks
- Go to ToDo>My ToDos
- Filter your task list to show only open tasks.
Step 2: Investigate review tasks
- Look at each open review task and determine what, if anything, needs to be done to resolve it.
- Consult the list of system-generated review tasks for more information about how to resolve each type of task.
Step 3: Set review task status
- If you need to continue to work on a review task later, you can either leave it open or set the status to "Needs review."
- If you would like to reassign the review task to another user
- Set the status to "Needs review."
- Under the "Actions" menu, choose "Transfer to...."
- Select the user who you want to assign the task to.
- You can also include a note.
- Click "Transfer."
- If you have resolved a review task, you can set the status to "Closed."
Step 4: Verify that all review tasks are resolved
- Return to the To-Do list menu.
- Verify that all tasks associated with your project have a status of closed.
Finalize GOKb Package Status